CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Un-married Life...

Well here I sit again... I will try not to be so sporadic (ie non-existent) in my postings, but who are we kidding here!?



My wonderful BF of almost 3 years has gotten a job in Payson, and I am on my second week of not seeing him daily. There were no tears shed this goodbye around but I do miss him like crazy!!!



That said, in the last 28ish hours, I have watched approximately 7 episodes of ANTM, painted my nails, ate a whole bag of salad (I'm not even mad...), got an oil change, made a pretty flower hair clip, worked out, got really envious of Winks sleeping for 20 hours and have just plain done whatever the freak I want and it has been glorious!!



I"m sure I'll be tired of it in like one more day when I run out of things to do and get bored, but for now I am just an independent woman doin my thang!

0 comments: